Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Have You Heard of Social Streaming - It's the Next New Thing in Social Media

Just when you think the social media trend would be leveling off,(or maybe you weren't thinking that)...a new trend it taking shape. It's Social Streaming.

I've provided a link to the explanation,(I don't think I could do it justice). What I can do is speculate of the significant business advantages to this new trend and tool, particularly for those in my industry of coaching and speaking.

This could break open opportunities to personally connect and accelerate trust in the on-line world when building a client base. In fact I'll be posting about my experience with this as I experiment with it related to my coaching and on line training initiatives.

One thing for sure....I'll have to look more presentable when I've got my bunny slippers on in my office when video coaching.

Click here to learn about Social Streaming.


Tweet Me from Career and ManagementTweet this post

No comments:

Post a Comment